Caring for Each Other
Your friends on Sesame Street are here to support you during the COVID-19 health crisis. We know that these are stressful times, and families everywhere are creating a new sense of normalcy. So our site is filled with content you can use to spark playful learning, offer children comfort, and focus a bit on yourself, too.
We hope our resources help your family play, learn, and breathe deeply together—and we'll keep adding more in days and weeks to come, including new messages from your Sesame Street pals. Stay tuned and sign up for our newsletter for more! #CaringForEachOther
Explore the ResourcesFind tips, activities, and more to spark playful learning during COVID-19
Check this space weekly for all of the new content we're adding to help your family breathe, laugh, and play together.
For Parents and Providers
- Sesame Street Activity of the Week: Play Games Over Video Chat
- Reconnecting & Respecting: As the recommendations around social distancing and reopening continue to change, families will need to respond and make plans according to their own comfort level and needs.
- Heroes For Health: When a parent serves as an essential worker, the whole family faces unique challenges. Here are resources to help children and parents cope, communicate, and even thrive.
Here are some tips to support you as a parent/caregiver during this time of stress and uncertainty.
Featured Activities of the Week
- Play Games Over Video Chat
- Picture Your Emotions
- Make Your Own Instruments
- Make a Glitter Jar
- The Stoplight Game
Previous Weekly Columns