Mosaic Foundation is an American non-profit charitable and educational organization founded in 1997 by the spouses of Arab Ambassadors to the United States. The foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of women and children while fostering a deeper understanding of the Arab world in the United States.
- Lena Alhusseini, Executive Director, Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC)
- Celine Taminian, Assistant Director, Arab American National Museum
- Anisa Sahoubah, Youth and Education Department Operations Manager, ACCESS: Arab Community Center for Economic & Social Services
- David Andrews, Professor, College of Education and Human Ecology, Ohio State University
- Janis Jensen, Director Department of Education, State of New Jersey
- Zahara Al-Attar, Arabic teacher, Kalona Elementary School, Iowa
A creation of