CELEBS Albert Pujols tells Grover about "athlete."
CELEBS Lena Headey and Murray show us how to "relax"
CELEBS Billy Gardell loves to "cheer!"
CELEBS Anna Kendrick learns the word "absorb"
- Abby Cadabby's Twinkle Think Punch
Abby Cadabby and her friends at Flying Fairy School love mixing up this lemony potion—and your little one will too!
10 half cupsIngredients:
- ½ cup of cranberry juice
- ¾ cup of sugar
- Juice of 4 lemons (should yield 1 cup)
- ½ gallon of cold water
- Step 1: Things You'll Need
Gather these ingredients to make Twinkle Think Punch.
- Step 2: Boil and Bubble
In a small saucepan, heat cranberry juice to a boil.
- Step 3: A Pinch of Sweetness
Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in sugar to dissolve. Little Hands Tip: Pretend your spoon is a magic wand and make the sugar disappear!
- Step 4: A Touch of Tartness
Cut and juice the lemons. This makes 1 cup of juice.
- Step 5: Mix Your Brew, Then Chill Out
Pour cranberry-sugar mixture into a large pitcher and slowly add lemon juice and cold water. Stir well and chill for one hour.
- Step 6: Poof! It's as Easy as Waving Your Magic Want
Enjoy this magical potion with your friends and family! Little Hands Tip: When you're ready to serve, count each glass as you pour.