How To Use This Site
Welcome to sesamestreet.org! This is a safe, fun and free place for you and your child to play and learn together. You'll find tons of videos, games, activities and interactive features that you won't find anywhere else – informed by over four decades of educational research and starring your favorite furry and feathered friends.
Watch, Play, Learn
Our new, all-in-one Sesame Street media player is fully loaded with tons of videos, games, and playlists for your child to explore.
Scroll through the filmstrip to browse, or spin the Muppet wheel to find a favorite character. Every time your child makes a selection, the filmstrip refreshes with more related content, creating a personalized experience filled with his unique interests and favorite characters.
In the Parents section, choose a topic and age range to further customize your child's experience. While your child plays, check out the Play Together tips for ideas on how to extend the learning at home.
Select Videos, Games, or Playlists to choose how your child would like to play. You're just clicks away from exploring Sesame Street like never before.Videos
Watch and learn together! Click on the orange videos button to start watching featured and themed video queues. Use the green arrows to scroll through the filmstrip to find more, from classic clips to recent favorites. Want to watch an even bigger Big Bird? Just switch to full screen view by selecting the green button to the right of the player window.Games
Stay and play-- We have Games galore! All of the games on Sesamestreet.org are designed to cover topics and skills that are perfect for preschoolers. Just like in the Videos section, you can browse hundreds of fun learning games, or find games by Muppet, topic and age.Playlists
A fun, furry mix of videos and games! Sesame Playlists turn learning into a fun-filled adventure! These interactive learning experiences contain videos and games centered around a topic or theme. Click the purple playlist button to see the featured playlist of the day, or find playlists by Muppet, topic, and age. Each playlist expands to show all videos and games in the set.My Street
Your child can save her favorite games, videos and playlists to her own personalized page. When your child watches a favorite video, or plays a game she wants to come back to, click the house icon under the filmstrip to add it to My Street.
How do I use My Street?
My Street allows you to save your favorite games and videos to a personal profile so that you can quickly find them later. To get started, click on the My Street button at the top of the page. Then, set up your user name and password.
While using the site, if you find a video or game that you and your child enjoy, you can save it to your My Street profile. To save it, click the house icon just below the film strip.
How do I STOP, PAUSE, and PLAY videos?
Roll over the video window with your mouse to make the video controls appear. The videos automatically play, but you can click the PAUSE button to pause (or stop) the video.
How do I search for a specific video or game I'm looking for?
We have a search bar in the top right corner of the website on every page. Type in what you are looking for and then click GO. The results page will show you all items that relate to your search. You can narrow your results by clicking an item in the filter list on the left side of the screen.
- #1 Topics & Activities Our Topics & Activities relate to meaningful moments in your child's life. Each Parents Topic has its own set of videos for you and your child to share. You'll also find conversation starters, activity ideas, and information about stages in your child's development. To find more ideas for together time, check out our hands-on crafts, kid-friendly recipes, multimedia Tool Kits, and printables. Share Share via email Share via Twitter Share via Facebook
- #2 The Show For Sesame fans of all ages, we've created The Show section. There, you can catch up on recent episodes and watch collections of clips, including appearances by celebrity guests. You can even take a look behind the scenes with slideshows, trivia, and more. Check out special segments of the show in "Sesame Moments," or read profiles of our talented cast. Share Share via email Share via Twitter Share via Facebook
- #3 And there's more for grown-ups: • Visit the Events section to find out about live shows, exhibits, and theme park experiences.
• Stop by our blog for real-life stories from two parents who work on Sesame Street.
• Before you go, check out our free Podcasts or browse the Sesame Street store.
Share Share via email Share via Twitter Share via Facebook